Give with Confidence
LCMC, in our commitment to transparency, would like to assure our contributors of the following information:
- LCMC will keep our supporters informed of our mission and the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use investments/contributions.
- LCMC will publish the identity of the organization’s governing board, and to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- LCMC will provide access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- LCMC will use gifts for the purposes in which they were given. Should a gift be outside of LCMC’s scope of work, LCMC will, to the best of our ability, inform the contributor prior to designating the gift to a current fundraising campaign.
- LCMC will supply contributors with appropriate acknowledgment, tax statements and recognition.
- LCMC will handle all contributions with respect and confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- LCMC will expect that all relationships with individuals representing our organization to the contributors will be professional in nature.
- LCMC will keep contributors informed whether those seeking investments/contributions are volunteers, employee of the organization or hired solicitors.
- LCMC will provide the opportunity for supporters to remove their name from mailing lists, email lists or any other list that an organization may intend to share.